Haryana Ration Card List 2021 : has been released for the citizens of Haryana on the online portal of the Department of Food and Supplies. People of the state who have recently applied for the ration card can see their Haryana and their family names online through the official website of the Food and Supplies Department in this Haryana Ration Card List . The benefit of this online facility can be availed by all the people of Haryana who have applied to get the ration card.
Haryana Ration Card List 2021
The APL / BPL Ration Card New List is issuedby the Haryana Government on the basis of income and family status of every person. On the basis of this list, BPL ration cards are madefor those peoplewho fall below the poverty line and APL Ration Cards are madefor those who come above the poverty lineand based on this, the person is given APL / BPL list. The people of the state do not need to be told anymore, now peoplecan check their names in the APL / BPL Ration Card New List 2021 through the Internet sitting at home. Today we will tell you how you can see your name in the ration card list.
Haryana Ration Card new announcement
Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana , ration will be provided free of cost to ration card holders in Haryana till November . Determined on distribution of wheat at Rs 2 per kg, fortified flour Rs 5 per kg, sugar Rs 13.50 per kg, mustard oil Rs 20 per liter, etc., distributed to holders of pink, yellow and khaki ration cards under the National Food Security Act 2013 Prices will be charged from the beneficiaries. If any beneficiary has any complaint regarding distribution of ration, then he can get toll free number -18001802087 and 1967-BSNL of State Consumer Assistance Center located at District Food and Supplies Controller’s Office or Headquarters. But can register their complaint.
Ration card new update
The central government has announced to provide 7 kg of food grains per month for the next 3 months to the ration card holders of Haryana , in which rice will be given Rs 3 per kg and wheat Rs 2 per kg. There is a relief package for 80 crore poor people of the country to deal with Kovid-19. Ration card holders of Haryana will also benefit from this. If you also want to take advantage of the facilities provided by the government, you can get food items from your ration shop through your ration card.
Haryana Ration Card
All the people of the state should have their own ration card. Under the Public Distribution System, even cheaper rations are distributed by the Food Department of the state government to the citizens of Haryana. Under this scheme, wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene oil are distributed through government ration shops in the state. You can use ration card not only to buy food items but also for other works. Those who have not applied for the creation of ration card should apply for the ration card at the earliest.
Types of ration cards
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is provided to the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. The families with this ration card are provided 15 kg of ration every month by the government.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Cards are provided to the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. The families with this ration card are provided 25 kg per month ration by the government.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card is provided to the families of the state who are very poor and who have no fixed income, the ration card is provided by the government to the families of 35 kg per month.
Benefits of ration card
- You can also apply for your Voter ID, Driving License, through this Ration Card.
- People can also use ration card as their identity.
- Through the ration card, citizens of the state can get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at a discounted rate from the ration shop.
New Haryana Ration Card List 2021
Ration card holders whose name will appear in the Haryana Ration Card List will be made available by the state government at subsidized rates like food items like sugar, rice, wheat, kerosene etc. sent to the government shops of every ration of the state every month. PM Ration card can also be used as an identity. Ration card comes into focus mainly for people below poverty line who are poor and are not able to meet basic needs in life. Ration card helps them to buy a certain requirement at a price much lower than the market price.